Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The countdown has begun!!!!!

In just 10 more days, nineteen of us will be enjoying a wonderful weekend sewing retreat! 

Now I just have to decide which projects to bring.  I have a few USPs (unfinished sewing projects) that would take up a whole weekend.  I also plan to catch up some of my Craftsy classes purchased over the holidays!!!!

Most of all I look forward to seeing what everyone else will be sewing and learning from them.  No matter what your sewing level, you can always learn from someone else.

For instance, this past weekend I joined a group of ladies and sewed pillow case dresses for little girls in Nicaragua.  One of the ladies was so sweet and gave each of us a tool to clean the lint from hard to reach places in the sewing machine or serger.  It was so simply to make.  All you need is a straw and a piece of piping.  Here's a pic, isn't it cute.  It really works too!!!  Each of the Just Sew Retreat participants will be getting one from me!

Thanks again to our wonderful sponsors!!!
Learn about their wonderful products, projects and much more here .
Learn about Sulky's wonderful products here.





 
follow this link to Threads


 
Ottlite sent this wonderful door prize!

Craftsy.com

Last but not least, Schmetz!  The fabulous needle 
folks also sponsored Just Sew Retreat!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment